You are really cute... and stuff
Thank you! Though I have to wonder about the “and stuff” part. Anything could be there. Am I cute … and sexy? Am I cute … and a bit of an asshole? Am I cute … and King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm? We just don’t know.
marry a guy who has sisters because he’s seen the female in her natural state therefore won’t have any unrealistic expectations of you
(Source: niqabisinparis, via rosityler)
No, I’d say the show does a great job of representing the typical 18-34 male with Larry, with his constant need for validation, attention, and the world to revolve around him.
not to mention Bennet’s quest to prove that he’s a man, Pornstache’s overcompensation that disguises his vulnerability, Healy’s struggle to make positive change that is frustrated by his need to be loved by a woman, and Caputo’s exploration of his desire to control the world around him and whether or not he wants to do that.
men are quite accurately represented in the show, the only issue male viewers seem to have is that these men display the warped nature of man’s dominance, and the idea that their superiority is not perfect and noble is offensive.
Think Anorexia is funny? Sorry. I am a survivor and find NOTHING cute about this.
Wanna dress up like an Anorexic? All it takes is:
- 4 years of hospitalization
- A nasogastric feeding-tube because you’ve starved yourself so much that your body doesn’t recognize food as a good thing and tries to attack itself.
- Re-Feeding Syndrome, which can kill you.
- Emotional struggles for years.
- A father crying and pleading on his knees begging for you to get help
- A mother who cries every time she sees you because you look and SMELL like death.
- Holidays missed, birthdays crying in a hospital.
- Almost every major organ in your body failing.
- A shower chair - because you can’t stand in the shower because you’re too weak and the warm water could make you pass out.
- A wheelchair, because you are too weak to walk and it could make you go into cardiac arrest.
- A lifetime of medications for anxiety and the health issues “Anna Rexia” caused.
- Plenty of money for multiple ER trips due to “Anna Rexia” even in recovery.
- And if you don’t get help like I do, or even if you do, a coffin. Because I’ve lost more friends to this eating disorder then anything I’ve ever faced.
I almost died from this. I know it’s supposed to be funny and shit and yeah I get that, but seriously. THIS IS NOT FUNNY. Anorexia is nothing to party about or laugh at. It’s real, it’s deadly, and should not be marketed as a slutty outfit.
Want to dress as “Anna Rexia”? Just go as a Vampire, or a Zombie. Because 1/3 of us are dead.
God bless your post! People should stop joking about diseases!
By the way, I’m really happy you got over it, you’re victorious!
I seriously have never been this angry at a costume before. FUCK YOU SOCIETY YOU IGNORANT CRUEL ASSFACE.
Guys here’s a petition to get this “Halloween costume” removed from the market. Please sign it.
IF YOU DONT GET EXCITED OVER NATURE THEN WHAT DO YOU EVEN GET EXCITED ABOUT
I LOVE THE WHOLE WORLD IT’S SUCH A BRILLIANT PLACE BOOMDEYADAH BOOMDEYADAH BOOMDEYADAH
(Source: terra-mater, via sixpenceee)
The reason why the room was pink was because on black and white film, hues of red become dark shades of black. Pink is the perfect balance to give it that dark creepy grey.
A related fun fact: while old black and white film was under-sensitive to reds, it was correspondingly over-sensitive to greens. Actors whose characters were meant to have unnaturally pale complexions - like Morticia Addams - would often take advantage of this by wearing makeup with a green base tint in order to make their faces “pop”. This is where the modern trope of cartoon vampires having green skin comes from.
These are some fun fucking facts
(Source: stupidimagesforcraziestpeople, via thefaultinourchickennuggets)